I like to eat, so anytime something gets into my mouth and it my affects my appetite, that’s troublesome. [So] I wanted something that would maintain, I wanted to keep as normal as I could keep it. And when [Dr. Sims and I] started talking about implants as being sort of a tooth replacement, it was very appealing to me.Cledas
Changing Cledas’ Life with a Smile
If you have missing teeth, it is crucial to replace them. Not only can missing teeth make chewing and eating difficult and destabilize your bite, but it can also affect your self-confidence. At Dr. Sims, we want to take your mind off your mouth so you can take on the world. Implants are a great way to replace your missing teeth and can give you a bright, beautiful smile that will last a lifetime.
An implant is a new tooth made of metal and porcelain that looks just like your natural tooth—so you can flash those pearly whites without fear, knowing that no one will ever suspect you have a replacement tooth
In addition to tooth replacement, implants may be used to anchor dentures, especially lower dentures that tend to shift when you talk or chew. If you have removable partial dentures, implants can replace missing teeth so that you have a more natural looking smile.
All on 4™/ TeethXpress™ Full Arch Implant Restorations
With All-on-4™/ TeethXpress™ implants, you’ll get a brand new smile in just a few hours. The All-on-4™/ TeethXpress™ procedure uses four implants, with the back implants angulated to take maximum advantage of existing bone and allow for immediate fitting of replacement teeth. So whether you have dentures or need full upper or lower restorations, All-on-4™/ TeethXpress™ gives you a full set of replacement teeth in a single appointment.
- Treatment and planning appointment to allow Dr. Sims to gather information (e.g., iCAT, impressions, photos).
- Surgery is scheduled
- On surgery day, you come to the office in the morning and leave in the afternoon with a beautiful set of fixed, functional teeth!
- Occasional checkups over the next several weeks and months
- After 4 to 6 months, implants are integrated to the bone
- Enjoy beautiful, healthy teeth for life
All-on-4 Implant Restoration to Traditional Implant Reconstructions
All-on-Four Implant Reconstruction
- 1 appointment
- 4 Implants
- No bone grafting procedure necessary
Traditional Implant Reconstruction
- 18 – 24 months of treatment
- 6 to 8 implants
- Bone grafting procedure typically necessary
- May require wearing a removable denture for an unacceptable period of time